Next Wednesday, (1 November) leaves us with sixty-days until the end of 2017. What better way to end the year than by achieving something really special.
I am challenging you to start a sixty-day challenge where for sixty-days you do something that will improve your life every day.
- Exercise for a minimum of thirty-mins every day.
- Write a blog post.
- Write a journal entry.
- Take a photograph and post it to Instagram.
- Wake up one hour early.
- Go to bed one hour early.
- Do not use a lift (elevator).
- Drink two litres of water.
- Quit junk food, cookies and sweets (candy).
- Learn a foreign language.
- Learn how to use Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator or Premiere Pro.
- Meditate for fifteen minutes.
- Spend thirty-minutes on one of your goals.
- Go for a thirty-minute walk every morning/evening.
- Do a daily mini-review.
- Whatever you decide to do, you must do it every day for sixty days.
To help make you more accountable, I recommend you tell everyone in my Facebook community what you are going to do and at the end of the sixty-days tell us whether you completed your challenge or not by replying to your own comment.
I will pin the post at the top of the group, so it will be easy for you to find your comment.
My commitment is to exercise for 30-minutes every day. I have not been very consistent with my exercise this year so committing to exercise every day for sixty days will be a great way to end the year and to set me up for a much more consistent year in 2018.