Supercharge Your Productivity
All my online courses that are 90 minutes or less are now at the wonderfully low price of $20.00. Just click the enrol button to get started.
NOW ONLY $20.00
In 2017 the business world is in the middle of some dramatic changes. With the growth in digital technology, automation, machine learning and artificial intelligence most of the jobs in the world today will have disappeared by 2025. The question to ask yourself is: are you prepared for this future?
Productivity is one of the key soft skills required of executives today. Productivity means you are able to manage all the work that comes your way, to handle all the distractions from your smart phone and computer without missing anything and without becoming overwhelmed and stressed. If you cannot do that, you will not be able to survive in the future business world.
This course is designed to give you the key skill of personal productivity. To help you get the most out of your technology and to give you time and space to grow yourself professionally and personally.
You will not become more productive overnight. It takes time and it takes deliberate action to get your life together. The strategies and methods in this course will make you incredibly productive, which means you will become less stressed, more creative and have more time to do the things that are important to you. But that will only happen if you take action.
Just reading through the workbook will not help you. To really get the most out of this course you need to make a determined decision to change the way you work, to be focused and to set up the systems you will need to become a master of productivity.
It is not difficult, but it does take time. Taking that time to really get your life organised and productive is not something you should take lightly. Your very survival in the business world and your career now depends on it.
There are 17 lectures in this series. 16 lectures are video lectures of around 5 minutes or less. So this course is easy to do, in sections.
- Overview of the course
- The workbook [download]
- The tools you need
- Overcoming the "busyness" feeling
- Breaking down the system
- Getting your routines under control
- How your routines should look in your todo list manager
- Sorting out your projects
- Creating your areas of focus
- Quick tip on writing tasks
- Developing your goals
- Why you should start right now
- It's all about doing
- A final Message
- A final final message
What am I going to get from this course?
- This course will show you a future proof way of supercharging your productivity so that you can do more of the important things done. You will have the tools and knowledge required to build your own productivity system and a system that will give you the skills to start getting the things done that are important to you and at the same time reduce the stress every day life causes.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who feels overwhelmed and busy with all the work and stuff coming at them every single day.