In today’s fast paced world it is very hard to keep ourselves focused on the things that are important to us. The things that grow us as human beings and the things we have always wanted to achieve. Too often we find ourselves being pushed down a road that someone else made. That could be our boss, our friends, our colleagues, our families it could even be society. Of course these people mean well, but they are not you. They do not share the same passions, the same interests and the same goals.
The Ultimate Goal Planning Course has been developed to change that. It is designed to get you to take control of your life— to help you find what it is you want to achieve—to give you the skills and know-how to make those achievements happen.
Achieving your goals is not easy. It’s not meant to be. Achieving goals is about growth, it’s about development and it’s about making you a stronger, better unique person. It all about pushing you outside your comfort zone so you can enjoy the benefits of a life you created for yourself.
This course will help you discover what it is you want to achieve over the next ten years with simple, easy to follow worksheets to guide you through the process. Once you have discovered what it is you want to achieve we will then go into how to set your goals up so they are clear, realistic, have an achievable timeline and the most important ingredient: have the right motivation to keep you going when things get tough, (and they will get tough)
Throughout the whole course, I will be there with you to guide you along the way through the video classes and I will always be available to answer any questions you may have through my learning centre.
Included in this course:
- Life-time access to the course (it is never going to disappear)
- FREE worksheet download
- Over 1 hour of video tutorials
- Access to me personally through my student centre
This course is designed to help you transform your life. To help you start achieving the goals you have always had, but not been able to do anything about. Now is the time to start and with this course you will have all the necessary skills to start achieving all the things you have always wanted to achieve.
- Why set goals?
- Why SMART goals are only ½ the equation
What do You Want?
- Your fifty things
- When do you want to achieve them?
- Make your goals as specific as possible
Why Do You Want To Achieve These Goals?
- Make it personal
- Your “Why” is your motivation
- Purpose is more powerful than objects
- The more powerful your “Why” the easier your how
How to Achieve Your Goals
- What action steps can you take to make a start?
- Achieving your goals begins with a strong productivity system foundation
- Make Your Goals A Project in Your To-do list manager
- Don’t try and do too much at once
- Why you need Patience | Action | Consistency | Time
- Why visualisation works
- Your vision board
- Check progress regularly
- Never stop trying